Cleanse and detox your skin with activated charcoal soap that clings to impurities to wash them away. This everyday soap bar features superfats like coconut oil, rice bran oil and shea butter for amazing hydration properties. Tea tree and peppermint oils provide a surprisingly fresh scent and antibacterial properties to this earthy bar.
- Body Odor: Removes toxins to naturally improve body odor
- Acne: Cleans up body blemishes
- Detoxification: Tea Tree, Peppermint essential oils are naturally anti-fungal and antibacterial
Scent: Earthy, Mint and Clean
How to Use: Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or specific areas. This product can be used for the hand, and body and works wonders on Body blemishes, odors, in-grows due to the antiseptic oil essentials. Rinse thoroughly. Suitable for all skin types.
- Bamboo Activated Charcoal: A natural potent treatment that traps toxins and chemicals on the skin, allowing them to be flushed and not reabsorb by the skin.
- Shea Butter: A powerful moisturizer, and a high concentration of fatty acids and Vitamin K to help skin barrier heal faster and support the healthy turnover of new cells.
- Rice Bran Oil: Deeply moisturizing and penetrates easily containing Omega 6 fatty acids and Vitamin E properties which is great for the skin to look younger and fresher.
- Herbal Blend: An antibacterial-rich blend of Tea Tree and Peppermint which offers a natural remedy to body blemishes and odor.
Full Ingredients List: Aqua (Distilled Water), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Lactate, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Free of: Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.